Total Pageviews

Friday, December 23, 2011

I'm Back!!!

Grandma Christmas decorations
I'm back ......off from school and getting ready for Christmas.  We will be visiting both grandparents' homes, one at Christmas Eve and one for Christmas day.
   
Grandpa got a new Lowery Organ for Christmas and we are having fun playing songs and Grandma is cooking for the big day.

Grandpa Playing the Organ
All the animals are doing fine and I think they are expecting a special treat for Christmas.

I am wishing for an IPad...Sissy  wants a Kindle....well we will have to wait a couple days yet....if we can...

1 comment:

  1. Hello Farm Boy ! (Sorry...I couldn't find your name anywhere on your blog.) You are very lucky to live on a farm. I live in Castroville, Texas. It is a farming community which has been through some hard times the past few years because of the worst drought in Texas history. It's not an easy life, but it can be fun when you're young. What fun it must be to spend time with all your animals ! I had a rabbit that looked like yours when I was little. His name was Thumper. I also had a horse once, but all that was a long time ago. Now I have just dogs and cats. My newest kitten is named Marley. I found your comment on Carrie's blog, Farming on Faith, and decided to write to you. I am also going to subscribe by email so that I can read all your new entries. School must keep you from doing this daily, and that's understandable. But I hope you will write more often about your animals, and your life, and your relationship with God. We all love funny stories about animals and pictures are always welcome. I'll be looking for your next blog entry ! Good luck !

    ReplyDelete